· Tissue friendly, 5.0 mm head protects and stabilizes the graft
· 4 mm thread depth for decreased risk to the nerve and tooth roots
· Augment 3.0, 5.0, 7.0 mm of height or width
· Smooth shaft for lag screwing of bone blocks
· Drill-Free® tip design effective in all but the most dense cortical bone
· Cross-drive friction-fit interface to screwdriver
Developed in cooperation with Dr. Joel Rosenlicht.
The information presented is intended to demonstrate a KLS Martin LP product. Please refer to the for the full list of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and sterilization information. Always refer to the before using any KLS Martin LP product. Surgeons must always rely on their own clinical judgment when deciding which products and techniques to use with their patients.
KLS Martin® LP, a member of the KLS Martin Group